Wednesday, February 27, 2008

4 days to go

I'm starting to get that "night before christmas" feeling! I am starting to wind things down at work and tie up loose ends everywhere else in my life. My plan is to try to get the house cleaned up tonight and all the last minute stuff packed away. That way we can have time to play with the kids and just be together before we go. Ryan said to me last night "mommy, you are always busy". I felt really terrible. All I could tell him was that it was going to get better after Marie comes home. I snuggled with both the boys last night until they fell asleep... the only problem with that is that I fell asleep too. Jeremy was left doing laundry till 10:00 by himself. He is too good to me. I am very spoiled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a safe trip and bring that baby home already..
try to enjoy the time over there a little bit... (bring home something special for the baby later...we did with a from peru made doll.our little girl is now 18 and still has this doll in her room an a special shelf.....with a very nice pictre from her fostermom and the adoption papers...
again have a safe trip...