Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Garage Sale

So here's a good idea Leah came up with: hold a garage sale and all the money goes into the adoption fund. We get rid of a bunch of stuff we hardly use...except my precious tools...and golf clubs...and fishing rods...and the money is used for a good cause. Fabulous! One thing I've finally decided to get rid of is my bass guitar and amp. Sigh. I will miss them and I really quite enjoy(ed) playing, but with two little boys that insist on "playing along" (i.e. covering the strings) while I play, I've just left the amp in the shed for the last year or so. If you're interested, it's a Crate 15" 100W BX-100. You can check out a review here. It's a sweet sounding thing, but it's time for it to go. I'm thinking $150 for the amp and $100 for the Ibanez Cimar CXB200BX 4-string guitar. Both are in excellent shape, though the guitar could use a new set of strings. Do you have a few items that you would like to get rid of, or perhaps get rid of on behalf of your spouse? Feel free to drop them off or bring them by my desk at Mercurial. Remember, that's getting rid on behalf of your spouse. I did not say get rid of your spouse. Geez, the people I have to put up with :) Oh yeah. We'll be having this garage sale at our place, 3080 Metchosin Road, on Saturday June 24 from 10 - 3 or so.

1 comment:

sunnydeveloper said...

we can donate a load of good baby toys (from our overflow) for your garage sale and some children's clothes if you would like. We'll be in your area on THursday to drop them off. I'll be in touch :-)

xx emma