Thursday, February 07, 2008

TRAVEL.... Yipee!

We have our dates! March 8th we will meet Marie! WAHOO. I have never been more excited about a trip in my whole life. We probably will go early so we can travel to Durame and to visit Marie's village. That means less than 1 month! I better get cracking, I have a list longer than my leg of stuff I have to do still! We will probably be gone March 2nd - 18th... if you are a theif, don't bother the house is still occupied ;-). Plus, our house doesn't seem to contain anything that would interest an adult... I think the toys breed in the toy box... =-)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

He he...I'll be in Mexico part of the time, so actually...so excited for you four (soon to be five!). Good luck getting everything ready - let me know if there's anything I can do (ie. watch the boys one evening while you're out doing stuff; help you find cute baby girl clothes...)