Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Eleven days to go

We will be flying out in 11 days... Airline tickets are finally booked. After much hair pulling and gnashing of teeth and ranting we decided to book with the travel agent recommended by the adoption agency. We were very disappointed with this process and ended up having to pay way more than we should have. But we are booked and it is done. We are flying with Lufthansa and they are supposed to be quite good. I was also able to secure travel insurance for Marie (see post below). Things are (slowly) coming together in the baby room. I am hoping to have enough of it done to post pictures by this weekend (yes, I know, just in time) but with Jeremy gone this week, it has been quite hard for me to accomplish anything outside the very basic. The alternator also went on the car :-(. All in all, so far it hasn't been a great week. I am very much looking forward to having everything done and being on the plane!

No comments: