Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Open House: April 1, 2007

Set this date in your calendar: Sunday April 1 from 1 PM to 5 PM (or there abouts). You're invited to our open-house. Why? Because we lov...want your mone...want to show our place off. Yeah. That's it. Seriously, though. We would love to have you. Drop me a note at and let me know you're coming. If it's a last minute thing and you find that you don't have access to a email, I'll make an exception for you, especially if you're bringing food :). I just want an idea if I'm ordering just enough California rolls for my family, or for all of Vancouver Island. We're at 2878 Leigh Road in the boom city (19.2% increase in population in last 5 years) of Langford (yes, I'm a geek). If you need directions, check Google Maps. If you need further incentive, remember we'll be doing the draw for one night at Morningside Bed and Breakfast. If you haven't purchased your limited-edition ticket, talk to me, Jeremy. I'm a little behind (1 - 30) in the ticket sales so I need to reach a respectable number :( And money raised through the tickets goes straight into Leah's savings where we pay for adoption costs. Hope to see you all on April Fools Day.

No comments: